Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New blog time

So, I decided to make a new blog

a) B/c I am no longer in India
b) It's easier to tell you to "look at my blog" instead of email everyone individually
c) I seem to be the type of person you never know where they are
d) I am off again!

So, my new adventure is one in Canada....are you ready for this?

I am moving to Churchill...for a month.

The deal is, I will be working at a lodge owned by one of the Reimer families in Kleefeld. They are wonderful people and I am looking forward to this northern experience. My job will be serving, cleaning, and prepping I guess.

I leave Oct 13 (happy thanksgiving) and will be back sometime late in November. Then off to Vancouver City to see my sisters fashion show, Victoria, and.. I guess the roads on the way there and back.

Don't you worry fellow buddies, I'll be home for sure in January because, you'll never guess it..

I am going back to school. U of M. Takin it slow, 2 classes and possibly a third (the schedule is not working so hot for my third class choice) so i might take an online course. My main interest in nutrition, and hopefully some classes on religion.

If you want to follow my life journey, well.. then welcome to notimezones.blogspot.com

1 comment:

JuliaD said...

yay! you're blogging again. very happy. :) seeing as how your life seems to change on a daily basis and i'm having a hard time keeping up while i'm in germany.

hope churchill is awesome!!!!