Sunday, November 9, 2008

tossed update

well, I haven't updated in awhile. Mainly because I didn't feel like emailing, or typing, or looking at my computer. So, I didn't. I slept, watched some amazing bears, read my Bible and Moonlight, cleaned my room.. laa dee da. Nothing special.
Our diverse group got to stay another night. I was totally ok with that. The group was going to watch a late night movie and they wanted us to join them. We usually work till around 9 or 9 30 so we would be up waaaaay to late. The next thing i know a MOB OF GUESTS have raided our kitchen. Seriously, I had glasses being stacked, wine glasses dried, tables being set.. I just washed like a mad woman, Mana packed everything up and guests were helping us left and right. Thank you!
Our next group(which just so happened to be our last group) was lead by a photographer. The guests were funny, especially the 'fab five' that travel together. Just a bunch of funny americans from Las Vegas and the Indi area. Mr. Vegas, Garry, always commented on my fun outfits. This group ended up staying 2 extra days due to weather. They FINALLY left today..and believe me, one of the members was quite exhausting and we were happy to see this group go..

we have this white board in the kitchen that is supposed to be for work tasks...

our changeover ran late due to late flights. we were running around like chickens. dave was running through the halls ''CASSS, CAAAASSSS! Towels! Here's some bedding!" It seriously was a bit of a gong show. So funny though. Deb (the less than fun guest) was just...grrh. I can't explain it. None the less, here we are on our second last group.
And to top off the day.. this is what I got to look at for about an hour or so today...the beauty ofthe north.

2 comments:

JuliaD said...

1) Love the whiteboard
2) I cannot believe those guests helped you with your work! That is awesome. :)))

Cassandra said...

ha. we probably should have made one of these for Tim Hortons.... and the pool.
frankly, all work places should have one.

we also added.. in case of emergency #11-- all of the above