The fun started last night when Mana and I discuss our cultures, different places, how we do things, and then came time for pictures. I was flipping through camp pictures, and then I showed her one of Zac and I at his graduation in 2006....
"Oh, you look young-how old?"
"I think I was 16, ya, 16"
"Oh, YOU are so SEXY! Marilyn Monroe!"
This got us on the topic of woman around the world. Mana thinks that europeons and canadians have sexy bodies (ha), asians are cute and young looking and.. (here's the best part!!!) african woman have cliffs! I laughed for fricken 5 minutes! cliffs! For those of you who don't get this, she means african woman have big bums. love it!
Today we rocked the changeover. We did it in a whole lot less time than normal, and were much more organized. Jeanne even said, quote- you guys are rockin today. haha. Gotta love it when the boss says rockin.
A new group is in today, seems like a lot of british people come out here. I was sad to see the last group go-they were so fun. I actually got to talk to them a bit more. I met this one lady, Christie, that i loved talking to. She has been to so many interesting places in the world and offered me some great information, as well as a British couple that were very sad to leave. He said they would for sure be back again.
I don't know why everytime I try to upload pics they just don't work. Check out my facebook for more pictures..I am currently TRYING to post more..no go. I'll try again later.
Bless you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment